Saturday, January 4, 2014

It's a new day....

The new year is already four days old as I am writing this but we will play pretend that it is the night of the first and work from there.  Due to a GREAT amount of other work I realised for the month of January not a lot of quilting will be happening in this studio, so I decided that despite the possibility of fire and brimstone I will not be defeated in my endeavours and WILL take at least two hours of everyday to quilt the only way for me to stay sane....
So with that said, I am hauling out a UFO that has been lurking around for a year now, a fabulous quilt design from Bonnie Hunter which she ran as a mystery over the festive season 2012.
What I worked on today was the Double Brick units from step 6.  All  of them done and dusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment